Our company was founded in 1931 when the previous ownership started before World War II was taken over. At that time the main business was the manufacture of bristles, but this was gradually replaced by the manufacture of shaving and painting brushes. In the 80's the production of paint rollers was introduced and became an important part of the OMEGA range. In 1964 the factory moved from the original small building to the current location, which has been expanded several times over the years to the current almost 5000 m². Our family has continued to grow and improve the business with the same care, passion and determination, always involving the new generations (4 so far) in this long-born project. The current head of the company began contributing to his father's business when he was only.